What Is BidALTO?
BidALTO is a Hybrid between traditional real estate auctions and traditional real estate sales methods.
The BidALTO method of selling real estate gives homeowners and investors an easier, faster and a way of getting ‘True Market Value” for their property.
BidALTO gives buyers a transparent, simple, and convenient way to make offers on the property they want to purchase right from the comfort of their home computer or mobile device.
When selling with BidALTO:
- Sellers reserve the right to accept, negotiate or reject the highest bid. (No risk involved)
- Highest bid and bid history transparent. (displayed on the auction website at all times)
- Short term listing contracts
- Bidding process conducted online only
- Buyers approved for bidding manually by the Seller or Seller’s agent, or instant Buyer approval online by credit card.
- No upfront fees required from Seller
- No property inspections required prior to acceptance of the highest bid
- Once the highest bid is accepted by the Seller, Buyer goes into escrow with all Buyers’ contingencies and inspection time frames in accordance with the purchase contract specific for the State where the property is located.
- Property will be available for viewing only at the open house dates (unless agreed otherwise)
Cutting edge Real Estate technology with full Broker representation and professional marketing specialists offer you the most advanced and efficient method of selling Real Estate.
BidALTO works in any market conditions and brings multiple offers on a property within 7-21 days.
Sellers will be able to watch the entire process on their computer, from the comfort of their home or office. Sellers have total control and there is no risk involved because the Seller reserves the right to accept or reject the highest bid.
BidALTO option reduces the number of showings since the property will be shown at the open house dates only, (unless agreed otherwise). Prospective Buyers are approved through the online system.
Unlike Real Estate Auctions, where Buyers have to go in to escrow with no contingencies and non-refundable deposit, BidALTO is simply better. At the end of the bidding process, the Buyer may proceed with a standard Purchase Agreement, with all Buyer’s contingencies and inspection time frames.
The whole process is transparent and convenient, that’s why Sellers and Buyers like it.
Why getting bound by 6 months or longer listing agreements, when BidALTO delivers in 7 to 21 days?
Choose a method that gives results. Choose BidALTO.
Technology is changing very rapidly the real estate industry. Let our advanced technology, online marketing campaigns, and the human touch of a real estate broker sell your property in record time and get you top $$$ for your property.
By using our state of the art technology doesn’t mean that we don’t pay attention to the human side of the business. We are here for you but we also engage our marketing skills and technology to bring your property on the first pages of major search engines.